You let your big toe arthritis pain fall by the wayside for a while, but now it’s really starting to impact your quality of life. So don’t wait to talk to your doctor about treatment options. To ensure you discuss all of the necessary information to find a treatment that is right for you, FOLLOW THESE TIPS:
Once you have given your doctor an accurate picture of the impact your toe pain has on your daily life and mobility, it’s time to get your questions answered:
1. What are my treatment options?
2. What is the best treatment for me?
3. What are the possible side effects of this treatment?
4. What can I expect from this treatment plan?
5. What is the recovery process?
6. Where can I get more information and support for my big toe arthritis?
Knowledge is power. The more you know about the treatment options available to you, the better you can advocate for a solution that is best for your lifestyle. To learn about a treatment option that reduces pain and preserves your toe’s movement, visit CARTIVA.net.
Don't forget to send this guide to yourself so you have it handy at your doctor's appointment: